“BITSOS” construction company was established in 1938 by Dimitrios and Vasilios Bitsos. The company started with the construction of apartment blocks and, later, in the 1950s, expanded their business in public sector projects.
During the 60s, 70s, and 80s the company shifted its focus to the construction of buildings for business purposes around the center of Athens.
During the early 1980s, the company was passed on to civil engineers Petros D. Bitsos, Panos D. Bitsos, and Petros V. Bitsos who continued the work of the founders.
Since then, the new face of the company continues with the design, development, construction and sale of luxurious homes. In addition, there are plans to expand in other areas of construction.
“Bitsos Development” is based in a private building located at 13c Agamemnonos St., on the corner with Ethnikis Antistaseos St., in Halandri, along with the rest of its subsidiaries.